We hold workshops to provide key information and practical guidance to cleantech entrepreneurs who want to apply for SDTC funding.
Maximizing Funding Potential - June 19, 2018
Learn from public agencies in Canada’s innovation ecosystem: In these materials from a workshop hosted by Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC), Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA) and Alberta Innovates (AI) you can learn how to access funding, what support is right for specific projects, criteria requirements and more.
Project evaluation experts from the following agencies pitched how they select projects with the potential to deliver environmental and economic benefits:
- Clean Growth Hub
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- National Research Council – Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP)
- Alberta Innovates
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC)
- Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA)
- Economic Development and Trade
- Western Economic Diversification (WD)
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service.
Brenda Kenny—Board member for ERA, Board Chair for Alberta Innovates, SDTC member council—moderated a Lessons Learned panel. Kenny was joined by Ben Sparrow, Saltworks Technologies; Scott Nelson, Titanium Corporation and Osman Malik, DarkVision Technologies Inc.