Annual Public Meeting
August 7, 2020
Are you Ready for Net Zero?
SDTC finds, funds and fosters the gamechangers who are critical in a low-carbon economy.
On Wednesday, September 16, join Canadian and international leaders for SDTC’s virtual Annual Public Meeting. Net Zero is here; how do we help Canadian cleantech companies anticipate rather than respond?
Wednesday, September 16th
Add this event to your calendar now
- Hon. Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry
- Annette Verschuren, Chair of the Board, SDTC
The event will also feature a panel discussion on Canada’s transition to Net Zero, moderated by Globe and Mail climate change columnist Adam Radwanski. Panelists include:
- Karen Hamberg, Vice-President Strategy, Westport Fuel Systems;
- Michele Della Vigna, Global Investment Research, Goldman Sachs;
- Pouria Ghods, CEO, Giatec Scientific;
- Melanie McClare, CEO, Swirltex Inc.; and
- Leah Lawrence, President and CEO, SDTC
To learn more about SDTC, please read our 2019-2020 Annual Report: Catalyzing Canada’s Cleantech Innovators.