- Financial Research Associate
- Manager, Screening and Evaluation
- Co-op Accounting Student (4-month term)
- Co-op Data and Reporting Student
Be part of an organization that makes a difference. Join our team.
“SDTC works to bring economically viable, clean technologies to market. We invest in globally competitive Canadian companies that produce tangible environmental benefits that also make Canada's economy more competitive. If that is something you want to be part of, explore a career with SDTC.”
Chair of SDTC
SDTC is a highly entrepreneurial, not-for-profit organization. Our mission? To be a primary catalyst in building Canada’s cleantech infrastructure. We do this by funding Canadian cleantech projects, and coaching the companies that lead them, to bring ground-breaking clean technologies into the marketplace.
- a competitive total compensation package, including employer-paid health and dental care and life insurance, employer contribution to Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- employee development and growth opportunities, through training and development programs; a challenging work environment; and support for broader career development through our tuition reimbursement program
- a fast-paced and fluid environment
- work/life balance – we make every effort to help our employees balance their personal and professional lives through flexible work practices
- The opportunity to:
- make an individual contribution to an organization that is making a difference
- partner with cleantech industry leaders and coach the most promising start-ups
- forge relationships with senior level executives and thought leaders in private industry
- academia and governments, at home and abroad, as you work together to develop the infrastructure of the cleantech sector and support the success of our projects
- have a hand in shaping and working with exciting new clean technology projects
SDTC is always looking for candidates who …
- are driven to make a real contribution towards building a cleaner and more prosperous future for Canada
- understand technology and its applications within industry
- have a keen insight into market readiness and commercialization challenges
- are analytical, and highly tuned to market realities
Sound interesting? Contact us!